Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

One year celebration!

Today the blog has been up for a year! Lots of things has been done in this year and I'll list some of them below.

  • dMar-Kel70T
  • HAD Oy
  • Five O2+Odac combos
  • Lots of new audio equipment
  • Reaching 16000+ pageviews
What started out as a blog dedicated to music quickly broadened into a blog covering audio gear and DIY as well. I have documented my school project work here at the blog, which gave my project work the highest grade.  I have built an O2+ODAC amplifier/dac combo for myself and I have sold four as well. The profit has gone to buying my own soldering equipment and tools instead of borrowing from a friend.

What will come in the next year is unsure. I will finish the step-by-step O2 construction guide as soon as I find time. I will also write more about my stereo setup, which has now turned into a 2.2 stereo system. I will try to take more in-room measurements. After the summer I will either travel around the world in a project called Learning School or I will study at university somewhere in Sweden, probably master of science in engineering in the field of media technology.


No comments:

Post a Comment